Sponsors

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Reminiscing about food through my iPhone

Weekend is coming to an end and I should really be in bed. But I'm sitting here in front of the computer thinking about food I had recently and wishing I had some. Here's hope to dreaming about them in my sleep tonight. *Cheers!*

Broiled San Francisco Stuffed French Toast from Starling Diner in Long Beach, CA
Crab cake scramble from Starling Diner, Long Beach, CA

The famous Pizzeria Mozza in Los Angeles, CA - My ULTIMATE favorite is the top right corner: Burrata crostone with swiss chard, spring onion, and balsamico (I can eat 10 a day I think)

I've never had brussel sprouts done like this (bottom left)..did I say AMAZING??? Bo+Beau in San Diego, CA
Starling Diner
4114 E. 3rd Street
Long Beach, CA 90814
562-433-2041

Pizzeria Mozza
641 North Highland Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323-297-0101 (Reservation highly recommended!!)




Bo Beau Kitchen + Bar
4996 West Point Loma Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92107
619-224-2884 (They don't take reservations!! So go early!)


Well good night and sweet dreams to good eats. Until then, enjoy! Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...